Family ID Registration Instructions – All athletes who wish to participate in school sports or camps, must register for participation through FAMILY ID located at www.FamilyID.com. The initial registration will take between 20 & 30 minutes. Please do not create multiple accounts.
You must create an account. The account will be under the name of a parent. If you already have an account then follow the directions in the section “What to do next”.
Please follow the steps below.
- Create an account on Family ID. The account should be set up in a parents name. Children are added as “participants”.
- Scan the physical and have it ready to upload to the program (if your physical is on file in the athletic office – I will upload it for you)
- Have a copy of your updated insurance card
- Have your son/daughters primary physician contact information
- Have 2 emergency contacts
What to do next:
- Log in to your account at www.FamilyID.com
- Click “Find a Program”
- Enter East High or West High in the top box and click “Find”
- Click on the season/camp you wish to sign up for.
- Read the overview and click “Register Now”. When registering make sure to list an accurate and reliable email address, one that can receive important updates and alerts, one that you check often. You will find a link to the Physical Form and Student Cost Waiver forms at the bottom of the “Register Now” page
- Choose a sport from the list and proceed to enter information on the form
- Follow the instructions carefully. If you have any questions, please use the support line or support email provided at the bottom of the page. If you are still stuck after seeking help from FAMILY ID support, please call Barb Breuer at 262-335-5590
- We will be able to view completed forms as well as incomplete forms.
- We will notify you if your registration is incomplete. Your son or daughter will not be able to practice or participate in games until you receive the email that indicates your child has been approved.
- If I have a copy of your child’s physical in my office, I will upload it.
You will get two emails from Family ID-
- one stating that the account is complete (you have created an account with Family ID)
- one stating if you have been approved or not for the sport. The second email is very important – watch for that one! IF you are “not approved” – it will tell you what is missing. If you lose the email you can check to see what is missing from your account by clicking on the summary when you log in – look for “Memo”